Project Coordinator and Promoter (m/w/d)
Payment: > EUR 56.000
Our client is one of the top technical universities in Austria. For leadding and coordinating a very exceptional, challenging project we are looking for experienced professionals to help us build a prototypical federated private cloud and design best practices for its usage. Focus of this role is the coordination of stakeholder interests and public affairs related to the project.
This requires a high-level understanding of cloud technology and agile approaches, as well as knowledge of the public sector especially multi-university initiatives and their associated administration.
- Own, design and implement the public relations strategy and information dissemination approach in alignment with the engineers
- Prepare and maintain materials, webpage content and public talks
- Be the voice of the "Core Team" and represent their interests to stakeholders
- Actively liaison between all stakeholders to find practical common grounds for administrative topics
- Implement and maintain shared accounts, books, balances between the project partners
- Help design processes to increase the transparency and fairness between all parties involved
- Participate in all scheduled engineering meetings (dailies, sprint planning, retro etc) and actively identify potential alignment topics
- Proactively identify which other local or federal initiatives to collaborate with
- Several project cycles worth of experience in relevant roles using modern product approaches
- Customer centric thinking
- Pre-Sales experience is a plus
- Solid knowledge of content management systems and how/when to use which
- Basic knowledge of git and frontend engineering is a big plus
- You like to speak in public and love presenting complex tech topics in simple ways
- Fundamental understanding of accounting and bookkeeping
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and openly, especially during remote work
- Can-do attitude
- Be a part of a new team that designs and implements state of the art technology for research problems in the areas of Data Science, Machine Learning, Interactive Data Exploration and High Performance Computing
- Work in a flat and agile culture
- Choose your favourite laptop and IT equiment
- Opportunities for internal and external trainings
- Own the way you work
- Central location, ideally connected to public transport (U1/U2/U4 Karlsplatz)
For this position a gross annual salary of € 56,000 is offered, with a willingness to overpay with appropriate professional experience and qualifications.
If this exciting position appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Mobil: +43 676 556 45 93
Discretion and confidentiality form the basis of our business activities.